Look out for our newly launched trailer design on the roads and motorways of the UK.
We now have 11 depots strategically located around the UK so no matter where your based we should be able to offer you a competitive price.
For all your heat on season requirements for wood chip please give us a call.
Tel: 0330 1232014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have full-time positions available at our Royston and Risby depots
A fast-growing national biomass company, Chip Chip is the only national supplier of high quality force dried woodchip in the UK
Wood Chip Labourer full time (immediate start)
We require an enthusiastic person that is a self-starter to undertake the day to day running of the depot.
Duties including :
- Drying Wood Chip
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- General site work and boiler maintenance
- Paperwork and Documentation
- Stock management
Skills required : driving licence / experience of operating heavy farm machinery such as Tractors / Manitou / Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Experience of wood chip drying would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be provided.
£18k basic increasing to £20k after probationary period, plus generous bonus scheme.
If your fed up of the mud and need some wood chip to cover the ground beneath you Chip Chip has it covered with its high performance force dried wood chip.
Call our sales hotline on 0330 1232014. Email email@example.com or visit www.chipchip.co.uk
Chip Chip are offering special introductory discounts during the month of August for any new customers that wishes to try our force dried premium wood chip fuel.
Please call our sales hotline on 0330 1232014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What a great 4 days we had at the Royal Welsh Show. Thanks to all who visited our stand and entered our prize draw. We will be responding to all your enquiries over the next few days and getting in touch with one lucky winner.
For all your wood chip needs be it for a biomass boiler, playground, equestrian or landscape applications contact Chip Chip. Visit our web site at www.chipchip.co.uk for more information.
Come and visit our stand D271 @royalwelshshow . We will be exhibiting our range of wood chip products for biomass fuel, playground and equestrian applications.
For further information please visit our web site www.chipchip.co.uk
There is a common misconception that cutting down a tree is not good for the environment. Here at Chip Chip we have an ethical planting policy in place. We ensure that all the wood purchased from our supply chain comes from properly managed woodlands that comply with the Forestry Commission Standard for managing woodlands. That means for every tree that gets cut down for our wood chip production many more get replanted. These new growing trees absorb more carbon than mature trees. Only 2% of these managed forests are harvested in any one year, leaving 98% to absorb the carbon released.